Friday, March 8, 2013

International womens day

WOMEN

An epitome of wisdom
An epitome of beauty
An epitome of brain
An epitome of future

I know her and i cherished her.
She is the reason the world is still movin
She is the source of great inventors
She is the source of great minds
She is the source of world peace

Have you seen her in action?
Have you seen her at home?
Have seen her in the corporate world?
Have you seen her in the church?
Have seen her in her small remote community?
Have you seen her represent her husband?
Have you seen her build her home?
Have you seen her defend her home?
Have you seen her protect what is hers?
Have you seen her stand up for her fellow women?

She relentlessly keep going with a strong unquenchable spirit.

OH Women!
I love thee
I honour thee
I adore thee
I respect thee

To all women- mothers, wives, daugters, sisters. Savour in the moment and this is meant to let you know that you are love and appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment