Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine

Hello to my sincere followers, likers and yes first timers.

This is my valentine edition to you and I hope this will bring hope of love to those who want to find love, grace to maintain and give love to those who already has.

You might think this is a review but know it is not. As I was ready to type out my valentine message I tune into my radio and it was inspiration FM, love messenger with ego what a coincidence.

As I listen to "Ego's lovemensseger on inspiration FM" I listen to different voices and people from different world.

As a matter of fact Ego is doing a great job, creating an avenue for people to put themselves out their for the sake of love. I know it is not an easy task to do especially for the ladies, but against all odd they do. That is something, you shall find love

I know some of our men are fragile hearted also and I know it is a feat for you too; it is a leap of faith and I prayed it leap you to the one.

Am not here to talk about Ego, but about the sects of people who called into her on air program.

THE LADIES-

Wao they are good, great mostly graduate working class, strong and energetic women. As I listen to them I prayed for them to meet sincere men and for their act of faith to work for them. I was waiting to meet their match in men then...

THE MEN-

Am sorry but I have to drop it as it is... Am not encourage.

This got me thinking

Am not here to bring anybody down, the men that called just got me thinking- what's happening to our men? Timid? Confused? Skippy?
Un emotional? Non-romantic?


As I said earlier am not here to judge neither am I perfect also.

For all that called I sincerely wish you well and pray cupid will send that person your way.

Happy Valentine from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment